Sunday 24 August 2014

Long time no see!

I'd forgotten about this blog and the game to be honest.

But things are now back on track.  I've renewed the domain name so I am committed to getting the game finished and fully working.

At long last the end of season script is working with a few issues and leagues 1 - 15 are now onto season 2, once I am happy this is working all leagues will be updated.

Issues:

Player histories for season 1 are lost due to a bug, this is now fixed but I cannot get the deleted data back, sorry!

Some teams had a lot of retirements, this is now fixed going forward so it is more realistic.

Various cosmetic issues sorted out and am now working on new features.

Please sign up for season 2 of the beta if you've not already tried it and let me know your thoughts.

http://soccer-supremo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment